Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Anonymous Users are defined as persons who access our services without the need to authenticate themselves. This includes, but is not limited to, our websites, apps and/or public APIs.
- We do not collect any user identifiable information from Anonymous Users.
- We do not directly log Anonymous User access to our services.
Clients and Authenticated Users
Clients and Authenticated Users are defined as persons who access private, user specific and/or dedicated services. This includes, but is not limited to, the Portal, Licensing and Client Accounts. We will collect personal data from Clients and Authenticated Users as set out below.
- Full name, personal details and contact information (e.g. home and/or business address, email address, work and/or mobile number).
- Records of products and/or services provided by us and relevant information regarding how these products and/or services were obtained.
- IP Address, datetime and estimated location for the most recent authentication request.
- Access log information stored for a maximum period of 2 days.
We use this data to provide users access to their resources, keep them informed and ensure that requests are secure and only made from trusted sources.
Users have the right to request a copy of their data at any point.
To obtain a copy of your data please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) with your account reference and/or username at [email protected].