Ctrl Suite is currently in Early Access
Ctrl Engine Starter Includes 1 Input and 1 Output
Our target is to make your life easier
- Ever needed to link two systems together? MIDI to HTTP? KNX to UDP? HTTP to OSC?
- Starter allows an input protocol to be converted to an output protocol for all raw protocol types in Ctrl Suite.
- Use an unlimited number of processes to interpret incoming messages and create actions to either send commands simultaneously or trigger a timeline.
- Get a powerful conversion solution and learn how to use Ctrl Suite at the same time!
- Use starter on your projects for free.
- 1 Input and 1 Output included
- Unlimited Actions and Processes
- Keep your license free forever
- Perfect for learning
- Get started with a single input and output, then build your system out with a standard license
- Free Forever
- You can keep and use your starter license forever with access to the latest features
Can multiple Starter licenses be stacked?
- No, you can only use one starter license at a time on a machine. They cannot be stacked onto any other Ctrl License.
Why is Starter free?
- For us, Starter is about coming full circle. The very first version of Ctrl Suite was created because there was no other solution to convert one protocol to another to link two AV systems.
- We want to fill that gap by giving technicians access to a "get out of jail free tool" whilst giving a real-world reason to try out and learn how to use Ctrl Suite.
Do I need a special editor to use Starter?
- No, you can use Ctrl Designer to create your workspace and sync with Ctrl Engine, just remember to only a single Input & Output will be activate.
Can I use the Event options to trigger time based events with a starter license?
- Yes, you can configure commands to be sent at specific times with a Starter license via processes. Remember however, only one output will function.
Can I use modules, interfaces and monitors with a Starter license?
- No, Starter allows Inputs and Outputs only. You won't get blocked from building them into your workspace but, Engine won't be licensed to process them.
- You will see errors in the log each time something is interacted with that isn't covered by your license.
What about updates and renewing licenses?
- A Starter license always allows access to the latest version.