Ctrl Suite is currently in Early Access
Ctrl Engine Includes 2 Entities and 1 Player
Our target is to make your life easier
- Connect to a wide range of devices, use visual or code based processes to link them together and trigger actions
- Create dynamic user interfaces with buttons, sliders, custom graphics and more allowing end users to easily interact with your system across one of many remote Players in a dedicated application
- Run timeline based actions with multiple triggers from the touch of a button
- Manage your system and all inputs, modules, interfaces, processes and actions from one single view
- Integrate between systems with almost endless with support for MIDI, OSC, HTTP, TCP, UDP, Serial, MQTT, KNX & Timecode
- 2 Entities and 1 Player included
- 12 months of updates*
- Inputs, Modules, Monitors, Actions, Processes, Interfaces
- Upgrade at any time
- Updates Included
- All licenses include 12 months of updates*
- Upgrade at Anytime
- You can add extra Entities or Players as you need
Your license is yours forever
- We aim to constantly provide new features as opposed to holding back for a major paid-release version or charging a subscription. Consequently, Ctrl Suite is a one-time purchase with 12 months of complimentary updates.
- If you don't want to pay for an additional year of updates after the first year has passed, you don't have to, Ctrl will continue to run on the current version.
- *When a new feature gets introduced that you can't do without, you can purchase a further 12 months of updates for your license for 40% of the original license value.
License in any environment
- When setting up your Engine with an internet connection, simpily log in to your ON LX account and select the appropriate license.
- For locations where internet access is limited, you can also generate a license request and assign a with your Engine offline.
Need additional Players or Entities?
- If you wish to upgrade your license, get in contact with our team with the number of additional Players and Entities you need.
- Once your upgrade is complete, visit the Licenses page on your Engine and reapply the license.
Interested in becoming an authorised Integrator, Power User or Reseller of Ctrl Suite?
- Get in contact we are always interested to hear from potential partners.